How it works:
Step 1: Find a friend/someone/stranger, contact them about doing this.
Step 2: Once you found someone and they're agreed you both go in your own corner and design an OC. You do NOT share any information about them, what they look like, what palette is made up of them, nothing.
Step 3: Wait! Don't post your design anywhere, or at least anywhere your partner for this can see it! You don't want to influence each other at all in this!
Step 4: Once you've both contacted each other about finishing, shut your eyes and throw your designs at each other!
Step 5: Congratulations, you did it! You now have this super cool (or weird) pairing they you can create some rad (or terrible) stories with!
Step 6: Do something with these people. Really!
- While thinking outside of the box is great, please watch your OCs morals. If you are unsure if your interests may set off/trigger your partner, check with them first!
- Stumped? Take your ideas from the world around you! Try something you haven't before!
- Worried your partner might not like it? Check out their gallery/favorites and see what colors/designs they like. Don't make the design for them, but this way you at least know they really like yellow and adding it to your design will give you brownie points.
- This isn't really for people who only like one type of pairing, ex humans with humans unless you know your partner is also like this. That's not to say you can't do this, just that the more you narrow down your options the less likely you'll have fun/get interesting results. (Personally, I'd prefer to pick a specific genre of interest and take it from there. For example, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Contemporary, etc...)
- This is supposedly meant to be a pairing, which means romance, but I don't feel that is particularly necessary! I am perfectly fine role-playing these OCs in any kind of relationship depending upon how they interact with one another!
I'll be taking 3 at a time, so once the slots are full you'll have to wait! If there are more people interested than slots available, people will be chosen randomly. Please know I will now be putting a one month limit on each pairing, both for myself AND my partner. This means we both have a month to do this prompt! This way we don't forget and those who want to do this don't have to wait forever.